Monday, June 7, 2010

8days into my fasting!!

Still fasting along with Carla Mena and still waiting for my senator Kay Hagan to become a co-sponsor of the D.R.E.A.M. Act!! I feel normal, I'm living my normal life, but I do have constant back aches and I have easily been running out of breath and getting dizzy. As my friends have to give up their education mi companera y yo have gave up our daily meals so please make sure you are calling our senator's office everyday I don't care what time it is if you have to leave a voicemail go ahead and do so...
Hi my name is ___. My zipcode is 27_ _ _. The reason of my call is because I want to urge my senator to co-sponsor the DREAM Act because my friends Carla Mena & Nelly Andrade are still fasting their 1.5million seconds which is 2weeks 3days 8hrs 40mins!! The reason for the 1.5million is to represent the amount of people who would benefit from the DREAM Act.
thank you!

Don't let her take away the dreams of those that know no other home than the United States!!

Thanks=]
Nelly Andrade

No comments:

Post a Comment